Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hi, ive been having molar teeth pain...........?

i dont have it all the time, only now and then, but just yesterday i started getting the pain more often.........i am 17 years old, and i noticed the teeth that hurt are kind of crooked, but ive never had pain before


what can be the cause?


will my teeth have to be removed?


All of them? some?

Hi, ive been having molar teeth pain...........?
Probably have a cavity and gingivitis. Your teeth will not have to be removed. They would have to be in terrible shape for that. Worst case scenario, a root canal.





My teeth were hurting pretty badly so I went to teh dentist. I got a debridement, which is a very deep cleaning, no pain. I had one microcavity (a small cavity. That's it!). I might have to go back for a deep gum cleansing, because I could have bacteria below the gumline, again, painless. It was over 5 years since I went to teh dentist, but that microcavity was my first cavity and the reason I had pain. So it's probably not a big deal. Just go the the dentist and check it out.
Reply:Have you had a sinus cold lately? Every time I get a sinus cold, I also get molar pain so bad that I many times will call the dentist for fear I need a rootcanal or something. The dentist takes the x-rays and does a full check to assure it's not a cavity or nerve problem, but as always...states it is pressure from my sinus' causing inflamation by the root...resulting in the tooth pain. If your tooth is very sensitive to hot and cold, then you should definately see your dentist as soon as you can. Good luck!



family nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net