Monday, April 20, 2009

Earache, teeth pain, AND a sore throat?!?!?!?

So i woke up around 6 this morning in aganizing pain, my throat hurt, as well as my teeth and i experienced the worst earache of my life! Since this morning, my sore throat is gone, teeth arent that bad an my ear still hurts but not as bad as this morning. I have a couple cavities so could that be why I have a ear ache??? I dont think it explains the sore throat? What could cause all these?!

Earache, teeth pain, AND a sore throat?!?!?!?
If you haven%26#039;t had your wisdom teeth out, this could be a sign that they are coming in. I had a horrible cold and was very sick for about a month last year, months before I had mine out. They can mess with your body and cause infections, making you sick. Also, a regular sinus infection can cause ear, mouth, and throat pain. Your sinuses are connected to your ears and throat. The pain can radiate out into other areas, causing incredible discomfort. Try a sinus medication for congestion and see if that helps.



Poetry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net