Monday, April 20, 2009

Wisdom teeth pain?

A few weeks ago, the gums behind my molars started hurting for no apparent reason, so we went to our dentist. She said it wasn%26#039;t gingivitis, so she took some X-rays. As it turns out, my wisdom teeth are coming in. She was amazed since I%26#039;m only 14, but then, I%26#039;ve always gotten my teeth early and she knows this. She said they should all come in fine, thanks to some extractions and braces that I%26#039;d had done before. In the meantime, my gums are still very painful, as the teeth are taking their sweet time coming in. I have to chew very carefully, and when any millimeter of a tooth comes in (there%26#039;s only one showing so far), I can%26#039;t eat anything with spices or seasonings because of the pain. Does anyone know of a pain reliever that I can use in the place of those little refrigerator things that babies chew on when they%26#039;re teething?

Wisdom teeth pain?
Take some Advil or Motrin. You can also rinse with warm salt water 2-3x a day. Other than that you have to suck it up. Wisdom teeth hurt the most when they are coming in. They also can take years to fully come in. Good luck!
Reply:treat the pain and follow up with your dentist.



Visual Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net