Monday, April 20, 2009

Very Mild tooth pain with Wisdom Teeth...?

I%26#039;m 14 years old, I am currently growing 3 of my wisdom teeth. On the bottom left of my mouth, I have a wisdom tooth almost finished growing. Sometimes on some of my other teeth, (the two molars beside it) I have very mild tooth pain and it comes and goes and does not last very long. No severe pain. I also have some pain in my neck sometimes. Could this be a cavity or just normal wisdom teeth growth? If it is a cavity, do I need a filling or root cannal because it is just very mild pain.





Thank You!

Very Mild tooth pain with Wisdom Teeth...?
You should go to a dentist and have this evaluated. It sounds like you probably should have your wisdom teeth removed, but it is impossible to say for sure without seeing it. Don%26#039;t wait on it -- it could get worse. If it is a cavity, great, but if you leave it and don%26#039;t do anything about it, it WILL need a root canal. Take care.



acne scar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net