Sunday, August 2, 2009

Gum pain where wisdom teeth use to be?

I have a small swollen point in my gum. It's on my lower jaw, where my wisdom tooth use to be (they were removed 2 years ago). It's painful and I think it's a gum infection. What are the symptoms of a gum infection? What are the treatments? How can I have healthier teeth? I brush and floss and use floride rinse but I still always have problems with cavaties and i'm afraid of dentists. I have made an appointment with a dentist for my gum pain but i'm just wondering what the problem is and what he'll most likely do for it. Thanks!

Gum pain where wisdom teeth use to be?
sounds like a part, very small part of your tooth may have survived the extraction. It happened to me, and the oral surgeon went back and took it out without charge. good luck.



skin care products

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net