Sunday, August 2, 2009

More pain since wisdom teeth extraction, numbess less noticed. Explain?

I'm 27 I had my wisdom teeth extracted last Tuesdy, and on the 1st night or 2 I felt my teeth "expand" or lossen up a bit. My lip front teethgumline and chin are numb, but the lip seems to have been getting better, but I'm not sure the pins and needles have just subsided. My jaw is sore and now my teeth are more noticably hurting in places.


I'm back in on Tuesday and have root canal and some fillings planned, but it feels like my teeth now are more noticably in pain, then they were before the operation? If my lip is loosing the numbness is this a sign that all my numbness will disapear? Can anything bad heppen if my teeth continue to lossen? Why is my gumline numb, isn't it only suppose to be lip tounge and chin?





What can I do to help this out, I'm using peridex and on antibiotics, swelling is minimal right now, but I had like a blood bulb the size of a pimple inside my cheek for some reason as well as one hive like pimple on the opposite cheek like a huge pimple.


What can I do?

More pain since wisdom teeth extraction, numbess less noticed. Explain?
After using any of the "caines" carbocaine, lidocaine, xylocaine, septocaine, there is a chance that your mouth will remain numb for a period of time after. It is all to do with nerves.





As far as your teeth hurting after an extraction, it is normal, there is a ligament that runs under your teeth that will be aggrivated after having dental work. You may find that you have the same problem after having your root canal therapy performed. As for anything else, I'm not sure. I would talk this all over with your dentist when you go in this week.
Reply:May be because of numbness, you have bitten your cheeks on both side. If you still feel the pain and any pus discharge from the socket, you should immediately report to the dentist.



city opera

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net