Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pain in the teeth?

Well about a week and a half ago i was playing softball and got hit in the face. It was in the lower nose/ upper lip region. I had massive swelling and a big cut on my lip(which are both gone now). But the weirdest thing happens when i move my nose! If i am blowing my nose or like scratching it get pain in my 2 front teeth and the oddest part is depending on which way i move the cartillige; thats the tooth that hurts. Push it left, left front tooth and vise versa.





Thanks for the help





-Aaron-

Pain in the teeth?
Maybe you need a root canal? I fell a fews years ago and cut my face in the same spot... turned out the fall also "killed" my tooth... and I had to have a root canal... it helped TREMENDOUSLY!:) (and you couldn't really tell there was a problem by looking at my front teeth... I just had pain when (like you said) I moved my gums or face in certain ways...)





Good luck, hope you figure it out...:)
Reply:This could be a potentially serious problem so read carefully. If you put your finger on the gums above your teeth is there a small bump or squishy lump? If there is that could be a blood clot or bruise under the gums. Both of those are serious and you should see a doctor or dentist about it as soon as possible. Getting hit above the mouth is always bad as there is allot of bacteria that is in the mouth so it is prone to infection. Id advise going to the doctor as i cannot supply that much help not being able to see it. A number of things can be wrong so i would not wait to go to the doctor, any sharp pain that jumps from one part of the body to another is always something and should be checked out. Good Luck!



flirt

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net