Saturday, July 25, 2009

Can someone explain my mysterious teeth pain?

My teeth are extremely sensitive and no one can explain it. Sometimes it is my front teeth, sometimes it is my back, and when I eat something hot it is all of them. My teeth just feel inflamed. My dentist thought TN, but my neurologist does not (I have MS and had an MRI). Does anyone have anything like this or could they provide any sort of explanation? thanks!

Can someone explain my mysterious teeth pain?
Did you dentist explore


your bite,your gums?





I would start using Sensodyne tooth paste to give some protection and relief of the sensitivity.put the paste on your teeth and let remain for a couple of minutes befor brushing


try and do this 2x's a day.



office stationery

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net