Saturday, July 25, 2009

Teeth pain...PLEASE HELP?

I recently have began to brush my teeth twice daily instead of the usual one. Now I have not cavities just fillings on my two back teeth(the main ones you chew with) top and bottom and now I can not chew on that side because it hurts so bad. Is it because of me brushing my teeth a lot more than usual or could it be because I chew gum alot? or do I need new fillings or something? Help please. If you have any personal ecperience them please do tell.

Teeth pain...PLEASE HELP?
It could be that the fillings are just too high or bulky. If this is the case your dentist will do a slight adjustment and everything will be back to normal. If the pain still persists then the nerve could have been traumatized during the filling and may require a root canal. The only one to tell you for sure is your dentist so book an appointment as soon as possible! Hope this helps.




hotels reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net