Saturday, July 25, 2009

Wisdom teeth pain?

My mouth is really sore, but I can't take vikadin or any strong painkillers because I have a sensitive stomach. I've been taking advil, and alieve, and they work alright. How long will it take for the pain to be pretty much gone? Also, I go to camp in two and a half weeks, so will I be able to swim and participate in normal activities there?

Wisdom teeth pain?
I'm assuming you mean you had them taken out. It takes a few days for the pain to go away if you let them heal without chewing on hard things, etc. It happens slowly but surely. You will be fine before your camp trip.


If you mean the teeth hurt because they are coming in, you'll have to wait until they have fully erupted through the surface of your gums. That also takes a while, probably longet than a few days. You'll still be fine in 2.5 weeks.
Reply:Ibuprofen is what I used when I had my wisdom teeth taken out (I had six). It worked really great. Also, the third day after the procedure is always the worst day and after the third day, the pain will ease up. You will be perfectly fine and be able to go to camp and participate in normal activities. Mainly, just watch the things you eat. Your gums will feel sore and weird for a while, but it's nothing that a simple Tylenol can't knock out.



exchange rate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net