Friday, July 31, 2009

I used Lexapro for 30 days and started Severe teeth pain (grinding)?

Did anyone used Lexapro or other SSRI drug and experienced the same? how to avoid it as I have stop taken it and my doctor can explain the causes.

I used Lexapro for 30 days and started Severe teeth pain (grinding)?
I experienced extreme tooth pain from lexapro. It went away eventually. It is on the list of side effects. Weird! They hurt so bad i wanted to pull them out. It was worth sticking it out though. the headaches and tooth pain went away. I found it strange that on the list of side effects tooth pain was listed for those being treated for anxiety but not for those being treated for depression alone.
Reply:I USE LEXAPRO TOO AND THAT NEVER HAPPEN TO ME...MAYBE TRY A DIFFERENT STRENGTH



windows installer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net