Friday, July 31, 2009

My dentist took out my wisdom teeth lower ,left side a week ago but i have a lot of pain?

i have a lot of pain in upper side of neck, i feel that pain in tonsils


but its a pain of teeth

My dentist took out my wisdom teeth lower ,left side a week ago but i have a lot of pain?
I had all four cut out and to me it was worse than having my 4 yes...4 kids natural. You can't talk, eat, drink or anything. It is normal just make sure you swish you mouth and clean out ALL of the food or it can get infected (mine did) your jaw will swell up and feel hot to the touch and be puffy. I had a syringe to put warm water in and put down in the holes where they were cut out to wash all of the food out. Oh my how much food was packed down in there. Don't suck out of a straw it will cause dry socket!!! Just mouth wash and call the Dr. for pain medication.. they gave me loratabs and I also took advil with it. I slept with a heating pad on my face it helps a lot on low/medium heat. I hope this helps but I was in pain for a good month or longer. Good luck!!
Reply:might be dry socket



mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net